They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, and Instagram has done a wonderful job of proving that. And today we’re going to talk about Creative Ways to Use Instagram for Real Estate. This simple app does little more than make it easy for users to share and comment on photos, yet it’s taken the world by storm.
Even novice photographers have built a following, giving them a creative outlet that they otherwise might never have had. This is great news for businesses that want to take advantage of this program’s popularity but don’t have a professional photographer on staff. Instagram is an excellent Social Media platform for Real Estate Agents. What better way than to showcase properties than through photos and videos.
Building a following on Instagram is less about photographic talent than creativity. Here are some creative ways to use Instagram so that users will take notice.
- Go behind the scenes. If you want to make a personal connection with your Instagram followers, offering behind-the-scenes photos is a great way to do so. Show those sought after hidden features of a home.
- Show happy customers. Get customers’ permission to take their photos and post them on Instagram. Happy home buyers or sellers make awesome pictures for your Instagram, but again it’s important to have their permission.
- Pile on the cuteness. Photos of kittens, puppies, babies and other cute beings are always a hit. Find a way to work the cuteness factor into your photos, and your followers will love you for it.
- Give a sneak preview, if you have a house that just went on the market show a sneak peak preview with more pictures to follow later on your website.
- Show results. Post before and after photos of what your products and services can do. If you’re promoting something that produces results over time, you could even post a photo every day or week to show progress.
- Be the authority in your community. This is really important if you live in an area where a lot of people relocate from other areas. Be the expert in your area. Show pictures of locations that would be important to new residents,
- Showcase Open Houses. If you are having Open Houses, make sure you are using Instagram to showcase and advertise your Open Houses.
These are just a few of the creative ways you can use Instagram to promote your real estate business. Once you’ve gotten started and seen what other users are doing, you’ll find many more,
If we are not connected on Instagram. Please follow me by clicking here: www.Instagram.com/kmstarry Please leave me a note so I’m sure to follow you back.