- Focus Groups
- One-on-One Market Research Interviews
- Education Research Interviews
- Interviews/Coaching Calls
- Recorded Notes
- YouTube or Vimeo Videos
You can choose between:
- An edited transcript means that we can edit it as much as you want we can either just omit all of the “ah” and “um” etcetera, or edit it for grammatical correctness without changing the meaning of what is being said.
- A verbatim transcript includes all audio including “um” and “uh”.
I would be happy to sign an NDA or confidentiality policy that is pertinent for your business. Even if you do not require signature of one of these forms, please be assured that your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Here are some other things you might want to know about payments and rates:
- Base rate: $1.00 per audio minute for 1-2 speakers
- Base rate for focus groups is $1.25 per audio minute
- All files will be checked for quality before transcription begins. After reviewing your files, if any additional fees are necessary, I will discuss this with you before beginning work.
- If the audio file is unclear, or has background noise because it was recorded in a public location, an additional $10.00 per audio hour. I will continue you for approval before proceeding.
How do I contact you about my project? Feel free to send me an email at KMStarry@gmail.com You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook
How do you send and receive files? I can receive your files and send you transcripts via email or Dropbox. We can use whichever method is easiest for you!
What formats will the finished transcripts be in? Most clients prefer a Word document. If you require a different format just let me know.
How do I pay? I accept payments via PayPal. Other arrangements can be made if necessary, just let me know before we commence the project.